Hi all! We made a delicious dish the other night for dinner and wanted to share it with you! We were looking for something light and healthy and this was perfect.
Adapted from Gimme Delicious
- Olive oil
- Shrimp, deveined, and tails removed
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Grape tomatoes, halved
- 3-4 cups baby spinach
- 3/4 – 1 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Romano &/
- Parmesan cheese
- Start by heating large skillet – when heated to medium high/ hot, add equal amounts olive oil & butter to coat the bottom.
- Once heated & shimmering, add the shrimp & some salt & pepper.
- Toss the shrimp & sauté them in the oil & butter for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, remove the sautéed shrimp & set aside.
- Add the tomatoes & sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Then, add the garlic & the spinach. Toss and sauté for approximately 2-3 minutes.
You want your spinach to be a lovely, bright green… & not overcooked.
- Add the light cream & cheese(s).
- Mix together till they make a nice & creamy sauce.
- Reduce to a low heat, add the shrimp you set aside & toss everything together until the shrimp are well coated with the sauce.
Taste the sauce & adjust the seasonings to your personal preference.
Serve immediately & Enjoy!
We even serve it right in the pan we make it in! 😉
Take a look… We loved it! You could even make this and toss with pasta. Let us know if you do!